THE ITEMS RECEIVED WERE THREE ROBOSTIRS,I ONLY ORDEREDTWO.YOU CHARGED ME $10 FOR THE THIRD ROBOSTIR THAT I DID NOT ORDER.YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING COST WAS$27.96, ALL ITEMS WERE TAPED TOGETHER AND HARDLY WEIGHED 2#$.YOU ARE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND ARE DEVOURING THE PUBLIC ONE ORDER AT A TIME.NEVER AGAIN WILL ORDE FROM YOUR COMPANY AND TELL RVERYBODY I KNOW TO AVOID YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE.RETURNINR YOUR ITEMS PROMPTLY.

CREDIT MY ACCOUNT PROPERLU.NORMBEN568848@YAHOO.COM I ORDERED THIS ITEM 3/16/11 AND RECEIVED IT 3/22/11 THE ITEMS AREFLIMSLY AND DO NOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD LAST VERY LONG

Had an Experience with Robostir?

Comments

I recently received Robostir as a Christmas present from my daughter.It was on my list so I was pretty excited to try.

I finally got my chance this past weekend. We had guests over for dinner and I was making my famous brown gravy. I put the Robostir in the pan and although it rotated, it stayed in one place. Since it never reached any other part of the pan except the middle, I had to remove it and manually stir the gravy.

I was sooooo disappointed.

I really wanted this to do as advertised.I would not recommend this product until they figure out the flaws.